🍋🍈 Stay Hydrated/Stay Well💪🏼
I have been experimenting with making delicious and healthy beverages. A coconut water, lemon, lime ginger elixir or fruit-infused water to sip all day long.
Here are some of my latest and easy options. Try them at home!
Coconut, lemon, lime ginger elixir
- Coconut water, juice of ¼ lemon & ¼ lime
- Grate a little bit of fresh ginger
- Enjoy on ice or shaken ~ garnish with fresh mint, rosemary or basil
Fruit infused water 🍋🍊🍈🍉
Any combination of your favorite fruits or herbs will do. I’ve been enjoying lemon, lime, and mint 🍋🌿. Try orange and fresh ginger 🍊, basil, mint and rosemary 🌿.
Pour in a glass water bottle and see how pretty it looks! Keep refilling throughout the day. Your body and skin will thank you!
And for the evening...
Coconut, pineapple, blackberry crush🍍
Mix coconut water (I use Vita), ¼ cup of pineapple juice, 4-5 blackberries. Add a bit of mezcal or rum for a boozy take :). Shaken on ice and serve in a rocks glass.
I am also sharing this one last special drink I came up with the other night: a blackberry mint daiquiri.
- One shot of rum, fresh mint, simple syrup, fresh blackberries.
- Shaken on ice and strained into a coupe glass. Enjoy!