During this initial reopening phase, we created a new protocol with added time between bookings to thoroughly disinfect the space in order to provide the safest experience possible.
- Our services will continue to be by appointment only – BOOK HERE or email us
- We will call to confirm your appointment and make sure you are feeling well, and answer any questions you may have
- All appointments will be private unless otherwise specified
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to sanitize their hands and have their temperature checked
- Indoor bathrooms will be available (masks must be worn inside)
- There will be a designated changing area outside
- Contactless payment will be available, however; we will also accept cash
- If you would like to include a tip to your service, we will accept cash though we prefer that you add it to your card
- Most Services will be experienced outside in our beautiful outdoor oasis
- Tub, saunas, showers and bathroom will be sanitized thoroughly in between clients
- We will have sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers placed throughout our space for your use
- Please bring your own water bottle, filtered water will be available for refilling
- We will be taking staff temperatures every morning before their shift and check in with them to ensure they are healthy for work
- Our staff will be washing hands with antibacterial soap throughout the day
- Our staff and our therapists will wear masks during treatments and gloves when necessary.
- cityWell will be sanitized after each client(s) and allow 1 hour in between services to clean and sanitize tub, saunas and showers bathroom in between sessions
- All therapists will change clothes in between clients or wear a changeable outer layer
- We will have HEPA filters throughout the indoor space and will leave doors and windows open when ever possible
- Air conditioning will be used to cool the indoor space down, but will not be used during treatments
We look forward to seeing you very soon!