We have created a new protocol to make sure you experience cityWell safely.
- Our services are performed following safety guidelines and social distancing rules.
We have allotted time to sanitize and disinfect the facilities and equipment between services.
- Services/treatments are either private or semi-private.
- Packages (for two), private small group/family hydrotherapy, and parties are private.
- Semi-private services include our community-style sessions on Tuesday, acupuncture, body treatments, packages for one, and massages with add-on hydrotherapy. Other clients may experiencing treatments in our facility at the same time but will never share communal amenities (steam, soaking tub, saunas) unless they sheltered in place and booked a service together.
- Our services/treatments continue to be by appointment only.
- Once you are booked, we will email or call you to confirm your appointment, make sure you are feeling well, and answer any questions you may have.
- We ask that, before your appointment, you take the time to fill out our massage/acupuncture intake forms or hydro waiver.
Check In / Check Out
- Upon arrival, we will take a contactless reading of your temperature (should be 99.3 or lower). You will be asked to put on a pair of our sanitized flip flops.
- We will show you to the designated changing area inside or outside.
- Indoor bathroom will be available (masks must be worn inside, however they are not required outside).
- We provide lockers and locks for your personal items. All lockers are always sanitized after use.
- Contactless payment is available. We also accept cash.
- If you would like to include a tip to your service, we prefer cash although you can still add it to your card payment.
- Our Cabin is equipped with a HEPA filter, and doors can be left open upon request.
- Our private massage room is equipped with a HVAC system, a HEPA filter, a ceiling fan and doors can be left open.
- You will be asked to wear a mask during your massage and acupuncture treatments, even when face down. We will try to make this as comfortable as possible for you.
- We offer hot tea and filtered water. We recommend bringing your own water bottle for refill.
- Tub, saunas, showers and bathroom will be sanitized thoroughly throughout the day and in between services. Hand sanitizer is always at your disposal.
- We are taking staff temperatures every morning before their shifts and we will check with them regularly to ensure they are healthy for work.
- Our staff is taking every precautions necessary (washing hands throughout the day, wearing masks) to ensure your safety. They will be tested for COVID 19 on a regular basis.
- The space is professional cleaned thoroughly every week, the tub water is tested daily, throughout the day and the water is changed every two weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.